Thursday, May 13, 2010

Masalah Pacar

Pacar Sewaan - Sneakers are the mainstay model that also play movies Laura Basuki to complement her looks. In the various events, both formal and informal, he rarely wore high-heeled shoes like most other women. He still relies on sneakers.

"I like your sneakers. Well if there are events or the everyday, I like to wear. I think that makes sneakers with all the clothes. Many foreign artists who wore sneakers too," said the film star Gara-Gara Bola, in Jakarta, Thursday (13/05/2010).

In a glass screen Powerful music events, which dipandunya on this Thursday (13/05/2010), she also wore sneakers. This time ketsnya pink shoes and a cartoon picture of Minnie Mouse. The shoe color color dicocokkannya his mini dress, which is also pink. Majority necklace with pink and purple color decorate dangling around his neck. Pink is her favorite color.

While showing off shoes ketsnya, Laura told me that the shoes were a present from his girlfriend, whose name was Leo. He himself considered that the unique shoe design. Although sporty, feminine shoes remained impressed with the color pink. "According to him (Leo) these shoes I really. I like the cartoons are funny. Sporty and remain feminine. Pas he saw these shoes, continue to remember me. So was bought directly," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment